AVIATION FUELS: Testing to the new issue of DEFSTAN 91-091
What are the changes?
- Allowing "less than" reporting for freeze point below than -65 degree C
- FAME <50 mg/l and DRA (72ug/l 'undetectable') limits included as part of Product Integrity Management
- Inclusion of HiTec 4547 AvGuard SDA as an approved additive
- Added ASTM D7945 for viscosity measurement
- Inclusion of ASTM D7566 (additional requirements applicable to jet fuels containing synthetic fuel components)
- Added an Incidental Materials table similar to ASTM D1655
- Referencing EI/JIG for product quality management up-stream of airport.