Trace Mercury Analysis
Monitoring the mercury levels can help avoid significant costs linked to equipment failure and ensure exposure levels are minimised.
IPL tests for trace concentrations of mercury in a wide range of sample types at ppt levels in:
• LPG (liquefied petroleum gas)
We measure ‘total mercury’ including insoluble mercury associated with particulate contaminants and speciation is available on request.
IPL can supply Sulfinert coated pressure vessels to sample gas and LPG for subsequent mercury and hydrogen sulphide trace analysis.
Why choose IPL’s expertise?
• Local centre of expertise (Northland and Taranaki laboratories)
• Mercury analysis in liquid, solid and gas matrices
• Highly accurate and precise results to a sensitivity of 20ppt (ng/kg).
• Speciation of mercury available
• Turn-around within 48hrs of sample receipt
*same day turn-around available on request
In our industry, we understand that things are constantly on the go! Recently, we dug deeper into the jet fuel recertification process. Read More ›